Tools, Support, and Opportunities
The goal is to provide teens with the skills and knowledge to find, interview for, and obtain employment. Youth are assisted in preparing for interviews, obtaining proper interview attire, and with internship placements.
The program teaches soft skills and employability skills in addition to providing civic engagement training through the VOICES curriculum and sexual health education through the Making Proud Choices curriculum.
Hours of Services
Monday- Friday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Service Delivery: Out-of-school-time enrichment program
Summer: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Career readiness skills (communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills)
- VOICES civic engagement curriculum
- Make Proud Choice sexual health curriculum
- Cultural and vocational field trips
- Dress for Success
- Personal branding
- Leadership Development
- Career mentoring workshops
For further information, contact Jessica Fabian at email@example.com.