Young Parents Support
Young Parents Support (YPS) is a home-based program serving pregnant and parenting young adults (up to the age of 23) and their children. Using a strength-based model, YPS home visitors work closely with young families to assess needs and offer a wide range of targeted supports intended to promote the healthy development of children, as well as the overall stability, independence, and health of young parents.
The program also provides case management services, assisted referrals, accompaniments, and developmental screenings for preschool-aged children.
Hours of Services
Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Weekly or bi-weekly home visits (in-person or virtual)
English and Spanish
This program is available for parents up to the age of 23 who live in Chelsea and Revere.
- Parenting education
- Assist young parents to enroll in GED classes
- Assist young parents to enroll in ESL classes
- Housing search support
- Employment search support
- Help parents enroll in DTA benefits or eligible children
- Assist parents in referrals to mental health providers
- Budgeting support
- Assist parents in locating food resources
- Developmental screening for preschool-aged children
- Legal advocacy
For further information, contact Jessica Fabian at email@example.com.